DIBOND®, the world's first aluminium composite sheet which is specially optimised for display. It is light and can be 3-dimensionally shaped, making it extremely stable and rigid. DIBOND® is ideally suitable for internal and external applications and can be used for an extraordinary variety of surfaces.
- Unique AlMg1 alloy gives stability, particularly high corrosion-resistance and excellent capabilities for further processing.
- The black polyethylene core gives stability and optimises long-term performance for outdoor use.
- Special polyester paint systems compliant with ECCA standards provide absolute flatness, optimum printability and consistently high colour quality. They are free from heavy metals and conform to REACH, RoHS and WEEE.
Further information on DIBOND®
- DIBOND® Product informationProcessing, fields of application PDF 5.6 MB
- DIBOND® Specialties brochure Product range, processing PDF 802 KB
- DIBOND® colours Colours, Formats PDF 420 KB
- DIBOND® complementary colours Colours PDF 233 KB
- DIBOND®traffic Product specifications, technical data, processing, sustainability PDF 318 KB